Top 5 Must-Have Meal-Prep Tools
Feb 04, 2019
When you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Following a proper diet accounts for 90% of your results, but it can be easy to have your diet derailed. That’s why preparing meals ahead of time is so important! Here are the tools you need to get started:
- Food Scale -- portion control is easy when you can physically measure your food.
- Containers -- grab and go containers make storage easy, whether in the fridge or in your lunch bag
- Lunch bag -- not only will you save money, you’ll know exactly what you’re eating and how it was prepared.
- Measuring spoons -- helpful for measuring spices and other smaller quantities
- Storage bags -- multiple sizes for those items that don’t need a container, like nuts or dried fruit
Be sure to check out my meal-prep-made-easy recipes.