Why Virtual Training is Better Than In-Person
Mar 08, 2019
In this day and age everything is online, I mean EVERYTHING! You can even buy your groceries online and have them delivered if you want. So why do people still feel the need to train in person? Online training has never been easier and it has so many perks, let me tell you a few of them;
- You can train on your own time. Being a mom is a tough job and everyday is something different. Unfortunately this makes it really hard to plan things for the same time each week. Having an online trainer means they send you a workout and meal plan via email. This means you can workout whenever it’s convenient for you! No more trying to find a sitter for the kids or trying to rush and get dinner done so you can make your training appointment. Just go to the gym when it’s most convenient for you.
- You can workout anywhere! Yes I mean anywhere! Online trainers understand that you may not be able to get to the gym everyday and can tailor your workout plan to fit your environment. Need to workout at home? No problem! Going on the road? Awesome! The most important thing is working around your schedule and helping you reach your goals.
- No Sacrifices. Working with an online trainer means you don’t have to work around someone else’s schedule. You don’t have to sacrifice doing things because you need to make a training appointment, instead you can simply just go to the gym another time and your training will still be there!
- No need to find someone on the same schedule. We’ve all had it happen, you want to take a fitness class of some kind but the only one that works with your schedule is full! Working with a trainer in person can be a bit like this as well. In person trainers are only available at certain times and what if the one you want is already booked for the time you need? Online trainers don’t have these restrictions, you can train whenever works best for you!
- Dedicated time and attention. Online trainers create more personalized training and food programs, and because of this they give you much more one on one attention. Want to work with me one on one? Contact me and let’s get working!
*One on one coaching not your speed? Sign up for my group coaching and get the support of women just like you!